Malaysia: Tour on a Budget
A home to many cultures…
How much does it cost to travel to Malaysia?
This typical travel budget for Malaysia is an aggregation of travel expenses from real travelers. This will give you an idea of how much money you will need during your visit.
|Average Daily Cost
|Local Transportation1||MYR 13.39|
|Tips and Handouts1||MYR 00.58|
|Intercity Transportation1||MYR 50.19|
Below are some sample expenses which come from the budgets of actual travelers.
- Bus From Airport to George Town: MYR2.70
- Bicycle Rental (One Day): MYR10.00
- Train & Boat to Pulau Ketam: MYR12.00
- Motorbike Rental (One Day): MYR30.00
- Taxi From Airport to George Town: MYR46.00
- Taiwanese Noodle Soup: MYR5.00
- Asam Pedas (Fish Curry): MYR6.00
- Casual Lunch (for Two): MYR19.00
- Sitdown Dinner (for Two): MYR32.00
- Italian Lunch (for Two): MYR48.00
- Fort Cornwallis Entrance: MYR2.00
- Low Cost Kite: MYR3.00